Friendship Quotes :
Friendship is a small word in size but large in its meaning and content, and it is the most beautiful thing in existence, which is the essence of man and authenticated. When we talk about friendship, we talk about love, loyalty, trust, and loyalty, friendship is one of the most important human values that life transcends. It is the other side that is not the bright est of love, but it is the stainless one.
In this article we present you with the most beautiful quotes of friendship
A beautiful relationship friendship with all its moments, adventures, joys, sorrows, and those who find a true friend must maintain it, because true friendship has become a rare currency these days. We've collected the most beautiful quotes about friendship, which they've learned in this article.
 friendship Quotes
  friendship quotes

Quotes about friendship: 


- How beautiful the stations of age, and the most beautiful of that, when you meet someone who walks with you on the road, we may find a lot of shells in our lives, whether it manifests itself. We had joy or sorrow, but my coincidence passed and it was one of the most beautiful coincidences, a coincidence that brought me together with a human being that I had all the love, appreciation, and appreciation. Without dates or introductions, I don't know, but I know what it's like to meet a very wonderful person, distinguished by the beauty of her soul, her tasteless feelings, her delicate feelings, yes, she's beautiful, she's beautiful, she's beautiful, she's beautiful, she's beautiful, she's beautiful, she's attractive in her style, she's got you into the world of her wonderful words, she's smiling, she's sailing. Always as beautiful as her talk, my tongue can't express what my heart is like to her, but on this wonderful day, I loved to present her these words, knowing that she does not express or meet her, but I loved to get out of my soul to find a place in her heart.

- Let's be friends, so that the poems remain in the color of our laughter, and the words remain in love with our dialogue, and the deafness is not a turning of our conversation, so that we remain friends no matter what happens, so that we do not practice betrayal of our memories with the forgotten, and our feelings remain bright, and the escape from the past is not the beginning of time, Let us remain faithful friends, so that we can remember our names at the meeting, and our hearts remain full of prayer, to remain friends in the moments of separation, so that our past days become wonderful and unique, and our memories remain immortal and glorious, and the pains of our past will be happy, so that we remain friends after separation until we remember each other. With nostalgia, our tears remain untenable, and the time for us to break up for years, let us remain friends for the end of our lives so that our years of life will not be distorted, and our days remain free from the shame of our parting, so that we remain friends even after I leave, to say one day in peace, the most precious human being.

- My friend no matter how you write and say I will not reveal a drop of love from the sea of love for you, it is enough if you accept me as a friend, and I will be happier than in the world, please my friend do not leave me, I am without you alone lost, I am used to you, and for your laughter, your cruelty, I loved you your silence and your anger, I loved you everything how I hate you and you are an angel.

- I will keep you dear, sister, friend, soul, and soul, I will embrace you, embrace you, and we will live the days together, with her sorrow before her discharge, I will cry from the heart of I'll be your king when you're in the air, whatever the magnitude of the difficulties, I promise to stay close to you, Until I have the soil, I promise, comrade of the path.