best fitness quotes
Hello dear reader
The quotes are defined as words that make you feel like it's for you or represents one of your situations.
There are also quotes that motivate you in sports where it's a fitness quote.
And in this blog post, I'll give you the best quotes about fitness.



fitness quotes
fitness quotes

fitness quotes :

They both go together; you can't be in front of the camera hosting a fitness television show in front of 75 million households and not have trained 6 days per week year-round - in a bikini no less.



There is a moment when you get older when your metabolism slows down and you don't feel like working out anymore, so you don't want to keep yourself fit anymore, but that's your decision. Why should you be judged for it?




I'm not an athlete, and I'm not a gymnast, but I've always loved any type of sport and fitness, and I love running Tough Mudder or Spartan races and anything that's strength



When you have a certain fitness projection, it's going to give you an advantage. Having strength, stamina and speed is important because I'm working with dogs who can kill me.




Fitness, defending, the mental stuff - those were all weaknesses of mine. And I turned those into strengths.


To keep my back from getting stiff, I have a strict regime every morning of stretching and do yoga once a week and 
Pilates. 'Strictly Come Dancing' in 2008 was great for my fitness.





Virat Kohli has so far shown that he has more ability and talent than anybody else, and if he can play till 32 or 34 with the same fitness and without injuries, he will come to a point where not even Vivian Richards neither Sachin Tendulkar had such a record.




It's not like I was trying to be sexy but I had to get fit because I had to be able to do stunts. Also, I wanted that, if Bond took his clothes off, he looked like a man who did what he did, which was killing people for a living. I thought the only way to do that was to work out and get fit and buff and get physically into shape.



Sport is not just about entertainment. It is equally about winning and losing, pooling and galvanizing the energy of the youth, upgrading people's physical fitness and mental prowess.




At around 20 years old, I started to educate myself on nutrition. I'm so grateful that I taught myself the importance of health and fitness in my early twenties. I created a lifestyle that I love, and because of that, I've never had to diet.



You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat! Jack LaLanne


I enjoy going to the Y. I take all the fitness classes that my dad takes; that's sort of our bonding - anything athletic, anything sports-related.



If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all. Joey Adams


And I believe that the best buy in public health today must be a combination of regular physical exercise and a healthy diet.


Bathrooms are, on a square foot basis, the most expensive room in the house to renovate. If you want to test your heart's fitness, try shopping for simple bathroom faucets. Add in the cost of the required valves, mixers and trims, and you may need reviving when you see the tally!


When I was first introduced to CrossFit, I found it to be the hardest workout that I'd ever done. It wiped the floor with me, and I fell in love with it immediately. The results that I have seen in my strength and physicality have been unparalleled to any other things I have ever done in my more than 20 years in the fitness business.


I have always maintained a high level of fitness, and that is why I am still able to handle the demands of playing in the Premiership. People have always commented on my fitness, and it's something I pride myself on.


I grew up watching Salman Khan and Arnold Schwarzenegger, who have always juggled fitness with acting. In real life, I'm a fitness freak. Besides, it is nice to look at an actor who is fit, and if you become a role model, that's a perk.


As the issue of youth fitness - from obesity to proper exercise regimens - takes on more resonance in schools and communities across the country, CrossFit Kids and other preschool fitness programs are raising questions about when and how children should start playing organized sports or hitting the gym


Even when I was training alone, just me and one of United's fitness coaches, I loved going onto the field, doing sprints, being at the training ground.

 More fitness quotes click HERE .